Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tea Inspirations

I've been drinking a lot of green tea of late. I've never been the $4 latte a day kind of person, so I generally buy whatever's on sale at my local Jewel or Trader Joe's. The past two shopping trips have been especially fruitful since one of my favorite teas, Yogi Tea, has been buy one, get one.

Yogi Teas are all new wavey, henna-design-packages, and chakra this and that. That's not the appeal. They taste good (at least the Green Tea Energy does), but I love that each tea bag has some sort of affirmation on it. I like to announce what my tea is telling me to coworkers and they generally enjoy it as well (no one has punched me in the face for it or anything). The name of this blog, for the time being, anyway, came from a tea bag telling me:

"You are unlimited."

And you know what? I kind of am.

No comments: