Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NOLA hangover

I need a vacation. Stat. And one that doesn't include being anywhere NEAR a convention center.

Good thing I've got one planned for June 14th or I might quit my job and try something stupid like becoming a tap dancer or a dog trainer. (Everyone's got to have a fall-back career.)

I'm so happy to be home, though I will be missing that incredible Marriott bed and turn down service. Perhaps I can get Andy to leave chocolates on my pillow if I bribe him with souvenirs...

Milo appears to have become more academic since I've been gone.

Perhaps it's all the new tricks we've been making him learn.

Milo Trick from Kristin Sutter on Vimeo.

No puppy of mine is going to end up on the 6 o'clock news as any "innocent bystander".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will totally support you (in a moral sense only mind) as a tap dancer!!! We were meant to take the world by storm kemo sabe.

~Jenny

Kristin said...

I'm kind of counting on you to be the lead dancer in my tap act, Jenny. Soooo... I'm gonna need you to get back onto this continent so we can start rehearsals.

Anonymous said...

Well, funny you should say that...I will be home for six weeks this summer starting July 17th. If you name the weekend I would be willing to drive up to Chicago to start practicing.

Anonymous said...

I just showed this to Kathryn, Sandy, Aunt Michelle, and Uncle Don.
KATHRYN is ready to trade dogs, Uncle Don said drop Milo off at there house for a year or two;
Aunt Michelle read some of your blog and laaughed and ALSO wants to trade dogs. Sandy can't believe3 now cute he is

Nabeel said...

lol, this is soo cute and the dog does it in slow motion. awwww.