Friday, April 10, 2009

Beer Label

I hope I'm not ruining the Saturday debut with this, but wanted to share the beer label I made for Andy's new home brew.

It's a blonde ale that got its name from Andy's new found hubris (called out by Eric) at his twice demonstrated beer-making skills. I helped cap this batch, so I consider taking half the credit a reasonable exchange after spending 20 minutes on my knees (HI-OH!) with the bottle capper.

Andy also created a label of his own that's a little classier, but I think mine kicks ass.

I've been waiting for a chance to "I told you so!" his ass for buying all the equipment, but so far my taste buds and I are impressed. I'm even thinking of making our second bedroom the full-time beer making/storage facility, especially if it means keeping the fridge stocked with tasty Belgian-style ales.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, after much contemplation, I'm voting for Kristin's label. Love the picture of Andy on it!

This is a good combination for Furrowed Jeans Brewery - Andy makes the beer and Kristin does the labels. Perfect! Can't wait for tonight's debut!